Saturday, December 24, 2011

Give Me Strength


My life has been turned upside down. I recently made a move. 1500 miles way from my home. I don't consider this my home. Because after all, "Home is where the heart is." right? My heart is in Florida. Sometimes I wish I hadn't moved. Actually all the time. Because my life there was perfect in my eyes. I had the most amazing friends, the best home, the best social life, the best, everything. And now here I am..in Oklahoma. At first, I didn't want to stay at all. It hurt. Moving isn't easy, and in the middle of the school year? Impossible. 


But then, I started to ratiocinate, the word impossible itself says I'M POSSIBLE. I can do this. I was Sehrish. I'm known as that social girl, that loud, outgoing, amazing, sweet, down to Earth girl. I can do this. And by overcoming this obstacle, i would become stronger. And then I started ti realize now I'll have friends in TWO states. How awesome is that? Pretty awesome. I would come back home in the summer. I can do this. I will remain strong in the face of adversity. I will.


This entire event taught me, be strong. When you don't think you can do something, chances are you probably can. Life is unfair, it will make you feel terrible, it will play with your mind, but at the same time, it's making you a better and stronger person. 


I had a nightmare a few days ago. I won't go into detail because not even I remember every second of it. My entire family was separated, I had to eat scraps off the floor for survival. I was at the verge of dying. I woke up and realized how grateful I should be. For food, water, shelter, technology, friends, family, life. Just remember, no matter how hard life gets...never give up. You haver made it this far and I can promise you, it gets better. Never give up. Ever.


It all pays off in the end. I promise. Stay beautiful. <3 



~Things happen to you to make you realize your true potential, strength, will power, and heart. Have faith and stay strong.~

1 comment:

  1. You moved. I'm sad. But I am happy for you, you have so many new opportunities. (:

    ReplyDelete